Sunday, July 26, 2015

Pencil Sketch Of Young Woman With Big Eyes

Pencil sketch of a young woman who had big eyes and thin lips. It takes a lot of practice to draw an accurate face. Every time I think I am finished I look at it and see more that needs to be done or something that needs to be corrected. But I got to a finishing point and am happy with this project.

I am not trying to draw something that is super realistic. I want my drawings to look like drawings. I am not trying to draw an ideal but a nice picture which means there may be decisions about values or lines that are not correct but the choice is for the outcome of the picture.

I drew this in pencil only. I used a blending stub a lot but did not rub out the pencil marks where I blended. I drew it in a small 5x8 sketchbook.

This woman is someone who is a hard worker in a production area at an office.

Pencil Drawing Of Woman with Big Eyes. 


I hope you enjoyed seeing my work. Thanks for taking the time to look. 
Adron 

 Click on an image in the sidebar to see more favorites.
 Use the buttons below to share this with your social networks.