Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Mixed Media Portrait Face of Young Man Named Shawn

This is a picture of a young man's face that was drawn in pencil on water color paper that was splattered wit browns reds oranges and yellows. I traced the face with a water based ink marker which were washed with clear water to soften the effects.The details were redrawn drawn with black gesso and white gesso. The final touches were with acrylic paint.

Mixed Media Portrait of a Young Man


It is nice and a little more developed than I had hoped since I was aiming for something a little more suggestive and abstract.

This is available to purchase as a print, framed art, and stretched canvas click here to view the options.


I hope you enjoyed seeing my work. Thanks for taking the time to look. 
Adron 

 Click on an image in the sidebar to see more favorites.

(c) Adron