Sunday, October 9, 2016

Pencil Drawing of a Young Oriental Woman With Long Hair.

I do not always enjoy drawing a beautiful face, they are too common and the person is usually very demanding of representing some concept of perfection. But this beautiful Oriental woman has a matching beautiful personality. She has become a favorite model for me.

I did this quick study in pencil using a 2h and an 8h for the darkest areas. The long hair is very interesting for me since it gives opportunity to experiment with flowing lines that I do not always get to try. She often has one eye hidden like it is playing peek-a-boo.

 
Pencil Portrait of  Young Oriental Woman

I hope you enjoyed seeing my work.

Thanks for taking the time to look.
 Adron
 Click on an image in the sidebar to see more favorites. 

 Use the buttons below to share this with your social networks.