Sunday, August 23, 2015

Charcoal and Pencil Portrait of Woman Looking Out Of The Corner Of Her Eye.

This is a little sketch I did this past week or ten days. I mostly did it in little bits while here and there. I did it in pencil and then with charcoal pencils. I kept things a little minimal. It was a practice drawing and not good enough for a paying customer.

Charcoal Sketch Of Woman Looking Sideways
I did this work off of a photo. It is hard to do a sketch from photos because so much is washed out by the average flash unless the photographer is very good. I find that I have to add shadows to get depth. I do so much from photos that I am feeling very competent in drawing them.

Please see the tab for pricing options to commission your own portrait in charcoal.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my work. 
Thanks for taking the time to look. 
Use the search box to find more of my work you might like or try one of the favorites in the sidebar.

Use the buttons below to share this with your social networks.

(c) Adron