Thursday, November 1, 2012

How to Sketch In Your Spare Time.

This is a project I started as a doodle while my kid was at the Dr. I carry my sketch book in a courrier bag with some drawing supplies with me where ever I go. Any time I am waiting for something to finish up or just when I have idle time I pull it out and doodle on a project. This sketchbook is about 9x12 and is the perfect size for my lap, I can sit and sketch anywhere. I have other smaller sketchbooks that fit in a pocket that I use and sometimes I will sketch while waiting for an order at the restaurant or for church to start.

Work in Progress 

At this point I am only about half way done and will keep on playing with it over the next few days when I have a minute here and there. Right now I see that I need to bring the hair in a little at the top and the eyes need a lot of work. I am going to leave the shirt and tie vague.

Sketchbook doodle

(c) Adron