Thursday, August 7, 2014

Portrait in Fine Tip Marker, Woman

This is a sketch I did with a fine tip marker and a broad marker. I used sharpie (r) markers for this. I sketched it lightly in pencil and then went over it in fine tip marker at first just to get the main lines and the form established. Then I used the fine tipped sharpie (r) to practice some classic ink technique. Lastly, I did the hair and shoulders with a broad tipped marker.

Portrait of Woman Drawn With Sharpie Markers. 

Markers are a great and very dynamic medium. I feel it is good to change mediums often to get a fresh view of art.

I like Sharpie (r) markers, the price is right and you can find them everywhere and they do the job.

Please see the tab for pricing options to commission your own portrait in charcoal.

Use the buttons below to share this with your social network. 
(c) Adron