Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Color Pencil Drawing of a Boy

Here is a color pencil drawing I did in a sketchbook. It is very expressive and cheerful.

Color Pencil Drawing of a Boy.
This young boy had such big eyes I had to draw him.

I do not know why but I had a lot of trouble with my pencils on this paper; maybe it was the temperature or the humidity but I just was not happy with the way they were blending.  I was hoping it would look cleaner than it did.  I am generally happy with the results though and will continue to draw.   It is part of the learning process I know I am getting better all the time.


Please see the tab for pricing options to commission your own portrait in charcoal.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my work. Thanks for taking the time to look. 
Adron 

 Click on an image in the sidebar to see more favorites.

(C) Adron Dozat